10/6/10

Thank you!

Wow, I was so surprised & so delighted that several of my "Blog Sisters" (is it okay if I refer to you that way?) commented on my posts.  Being so new to blogland, I wasn't sure what to expect.  Truly, I was so thrilled that some of you were interested in what I had to share.  My thoughts & ideas always sound quite good in my own mind, but others may think I'm a "wackadoodle"!  So, again, thank you so much.

When I posted to Tabletop Tuesdays, I really didn't know what I was doing;  but later in the day I got a better handle on what I should do, so I reposted & described my photos.  If you took a peek early, you might want to scroll down & catch the upgrade.  This is so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Looks like you've already discovered how much fun it is. Miss Abby is adorable and your shed looks absolutely dreamy - are you going to show us what's in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your adorable blog and I love it and I love the term "blog sisters"...perfect! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're having fun with it! I'm new, too, so I share your enthusiasm and wonderment! Have fun with it, and I'll "see" you out there!

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...